close
90,000 posts?!

As of posting this [4-12-16] we have hit 89,998 posts, Basically 90,000! To celebrate, I want people to comment their favorite moments on this website! Lets reach 100,000 people, WE CAN DO IT! #RoadTo100K

And half of these posts are pure shit. Congratulations.

bugmenot said:

lmfao thats true.

bugmenot said:

Definitely agree.

Why don't you guys post on Veebooru instead? It's nearly identical, has active website development that actually listens to feedback, and a pretty friendly Discord community.

Plus it isn't pure white.

Veebooru is for weebs.

bugmenot said:
Why don't you guys post on Veebooru instead? It's nearly identical, has active website development that actually listens to feedback, and a pretty friendly Discord community.

Plus it isn't pure white.

No fucking clue tbh.

RadioShifting said:
No fucking clue tbh.

You could try taking all your posts and post them over there as a test! You've got nothing to lose, right?

bugmenot said:
You could try taking all your posts and post them over there as a test! You've got nothing to lose, right?

This site has almost 100k posts, why should people go to a site that has only 30k?

Andre said:
This site has almost 100k posts, why should people go to a site that has only 30k?

https://veebooru.com/post/view/47456 <- that sure don't look like 30k to me.

The amount of posts are irrelevant to the situation however. More than a third of this entire database is already present in Veebooru's considering they were split off from the same exact website (Wildcritters.us)

if you need more reasons though

Tag prediction when searching, rotating Notes/translations so they look nicer, an Active Discord chatroom, a bot that pulls images from the website... Quality over quantity my friend.

Plus they're opening up to more western artists I hear, so that's a thing.

Well when I go to the main page the loli girls say theres 30k posts: Serving 30,825 posts!

The only thing I can say, its that yes this site is pretty much dead. I don't even care about uploading stuff myself -and I'm a mod lol- just because I don't really think it is going to be very well-received, like... on visits. I don't have access to visit numbers so I might be wrong and there's actually a lot of people logging and jerking off everyday, but the forum and post numbers doesn't show it.

And ofc there's the fear that any given day the site will just disappear cuz we don't know who is paying for the server or if there's even maintenance of any kind lol

But the only one thing I don't like is evangelize people from other sites, that is the main reason I'm discussing with you.

I also remember that Veeboru had some weird and stupid rules, like you mentioned the western artist thing, but I can't be specific about it so I can't really use it as an argument. But it's prolly one of the reasons I never bothered to log into Veeboru -also because whenever I checked it they had almost the same content as here, whoever copied it from where doesn't matter-.

bugmenot said:

the only thing ive posted is a random bird saying ¨Ho¨ so I havn't a thing to post lmfao.

Funny enough I got an admin on this post.
[Achievement Unlocked: You got an admin. (10)]

Don't know if it means much but hey thats cool I guess.

RadioShifting said:
the only thing ive posted is a random bird saying ¨Ho¨ so I havn't a thing to post lmfao.

Oh it was you haha

That one made me crack