close

mikefoxen said:
im new here but i already love the site! <3

Glad you like the site! Unfortunately you're going to have to excuse the lack of activity here compared to other websites, but feel free to browse the site!

On an unrelated note, if you've tried to view a "private"-tagged picture, know that as a regular member you can't unless you'vé been given privileged status or higher. The only real workaround is someone removing the private tag, or retagging a troublesome tag that's been aliased to one of the picture's tags (this is most often an artist's tag; the artist has either requested their content not be shown on the site to the public, or they're inactive online such that they've become a DNP artist). As long as you feel the private tag is unwarranted (e.g. the artist is active online but someone in the past thought they were DNP), let me know and I'll try to "unprivate" it for you.

hello, im new here. i've been looking on this site with my 3ds for about a month and today i decided to join! [btw this account will be used on my 3ds] i hope you have a great day + thanks for reading

RadioShifting said:
hello, im new here. i've been looking on this site with my 3ds for about a month and today i decided to join! [btw this account will be used on my 3ds] i hope you have a great day + thanks for reading

Hey there, glad you've decided to join!

A note about 3DS usage: Some images have such a large file size that the 3DS will not display them no matter what. I'd recommend browsing this site through a desktop/mobile browser, but if a 3DS is all you have available, you're going to find that you might be missing out on some images.

Tsukaisute said:
Hey there, glad you've decided to join!

A note about 3DS usage: Some images have such a large file size that the 3DS will not display them no matter what. I'd recommend browsing this site through a desktop/mobile browser, but if a 3DS is all you have available, you're going to find that you might be missing out on some images.

Thank you for letting me know! I hope this place gets more popular, considering how deserving it is!

RadioShifting said:
Thank you for letting me know! I hope this place gets more popular, considering how deserving it is!

Uhh, this site is dyeing, someone needs to save it!!!

-Caracalbro
Always your bro, from beginning to end™